Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a Ready-Made piece. Please allow 2-5 business days for processing.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Tajweed Quran With English Translation and Transliteration In 30 Parts
- Unit price
Pre Order - Ships week of March 26th
This complete Colour Coded Tajweed Quran divided into 30 parts, comes in uniquley designed and elegant box, it includes translations and transliteration into English.
Translation: meanings of the Quranic verses are translated into English (by Ysusf Ali) and placed on the margins around the Arabic text.
English Transliteration: an approved way to facilitate the Quran reading to non-Arabic speakers, it makes it easier for the speakers of the English language to read the Tajweed Quran in Arabic pronunciation using the English alphabet letters.
Meanings tranlated to English by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using colors very easily. By engaging the eye, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left un-enganged to comprehend and understand the meaning of the holy Quran.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.