Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a Ready-Made piece. Please allow 2-5 business days for processing.
For custom sizing, please allow 5-8 business days for processing and shipment.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Ramadan Activity Book
- Unit price
Get Your Child Super-Excited About Ramadan
- Would you like your child to eagerly await the coming of Ramadan?
- Do you feel frustrated because each year, Ramadan passes by without your child truly appreciating the blessings of the month?
- Do you wish your children knew more about Ramadan and cherished its inner and outer beauty?
We know how you feel because we’ve been there too. What we really need is a way to both excite and educate our children about Ramadan in a way that endears their hearts to the great month and shows its blessings as a golden opportunity for them to get closer to Allah.
This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- The book is designed at mainstream quality standards with Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an outpour of children having fun practising Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities we’ve included are both practical and contextualised so your child will learn not just about the do’s and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviours that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races - displaying the beauty and diversity within the Ummah.
- The book contain bucket loads of faith-filled fun. There are tonnes of activities infused with Ramadan learning so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalise.
The Ramadan Activity Book is the culmination of years of Ramadan-themed products that we’ve produced. The activities build on past products that have brought joy to tens of thousands of Muslim homes around the world. This book has every ounce of our creative energy poured into it.
Recommended Age: 5+
Format: Paperback Books
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.